Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 78: A moment of grace.

Hey all,

Today I went through my workout from start to finish with no time pressure at all. My family was out today and I had the whole hose to myself. Do you know how much fun it is to do your freestyle moves in a real tatami room to Kung-Fu music?

I'm still not so stretchy and I still miss the ball wore than I would like, but it's fun and that's where I try to keep my head. My balance is definitely improved. But it still has it's good or bad days. But I'll keep working on it. Only a little more than a week left.



One thing, however, that has made this KFB really hard the last few weeks has been the heat. After my workout, I'm always drenched with sweat. I can get so uncomfortable sometimes even with a towel around.


More tomorrow,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment