Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 87: Pushing through the weakness.

Hey all,

The last few days have been busy with some extra classes at work and chores around the house with my mother-in-law gone, but today I managed to get up early and have a really good workout. It was only a half hour, but I blasted through exercise after exercise with none of the hesitation I usually go through. Also, for the last few days I've been feeling weak in my midsection and legs, but today I pushed through it and managed to really get myself back in line.

With my reduction in time, I've been picking and choosing from my exercise list. It works pretty well on my schedule and keeps me participating evenly if not completely in all areas of the KFB.

Almost there, Tigers.

More tomorrow,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment