Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 48: I met a guy today...

Hey all,

Something interesting today after my workout. I met a guy today who speaks three languages and travels the world as a salesman. He was pretty cool and, as always, when I meet guys like this I felt a little envious as it makes me question the choices I've made in my own life. I mean this guys sees the world. He's wealthy enough to move himself and his family from place to place as he needs to do. However, as our discussion carried on, I realized he spends almost no time with his kids--something I'm free to do in my far less globetrotting life. I get to spend a ton of time with my son. More than my own father was able to spend with me because of his work. When this guy and I parted company, I realized maybe there's no need for me to be envious after all.

Oh, and I finished all the essays I had to write. I sent them off today.

More tomorrow,

Sean

1 comment: