Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 54: Tired Legs

Hey all,

I don't know about the rest of you, but I almost always start my workout with my J-ropes. My success in my J-rope sets goes along way to affecting my mood for the rest of the workout.

Yesterday, my legs were tired and achy, so my J-ropes were full of trips and failure. Consequently, the rest of my workout was just a drag. The feeling continues today, so I'm dreading going out in the rain today to do my exercises. But, I'll get out there as I always do.

My legs went through tired achy periods on the PCP too. When the PCP ended, in order to prevent aches in my legs, I worked out every second day which gave my legs more time to recover. This made for a better mood from workout to workout.

Hey tigers, is there any part of your body that gets particularly tired sometimes as you move through the workouts?

More tomorrow,

Sean

1 comment:

  1. I've notice my jump-count decreasing a bit. Yes, I'm still counting even during timed jumps. Over the winter I could do 2500 jumps in 15 minutes. Right now it's a bit harder to keep up that pace. On the other hand, it's warmer now so I'm slowing down a bit as opposed to winter when I use a lot of energy to keep warm. I'm guessing it's a seasonal thing.

    ReplyDelete