Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 59: Anytime, Anyplace.

Hey all.

Just noticing lately how organically messed up my KFB has been, I stick my exercises in where ever I can. A strength exercise here, a stretch there. I find I'm even doing punches for fun at work and I'm trying to figure out how to use the ping-pong ball punching as a game in my English classes. Would you believe I did my push-ups at work one day? Thank God for air conditioning.

In the PCP, I was so tight with my workout time, but now I'm alot more flexible--pun intended. I do my leg swings when my son and I are waiting for his school bus. I do Kung-Fu sit ups wherever there be a swing set. I also find I don't care who sees me doing the exercises which has done a good turn for my confidence.

My mind is alot looser than it was when this whole thing started.

More tomorrow,
Sean

1 comment: