Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 60: Star Power Returns!



Hey all,

It's been long overdue but I finally had a doese of what I call "Star Power" on the KFB. Anyone who read my PCP blog knows star power if when you go into your workout with a ton of energy and happiness and, as a result, everything goes right. Today was one of those days. I started the workout with some aches in my legs but the second I started jumping rope, something came over me. I just felt great. Everything was clear. I went through all my exercises without any trouble. There was muscel failure of course. I didn't make it through the last set of push-ups but everything else was great. Even my paper punches went fine.

A quick note on the paper punches. Sick of constantly resetting the paper, I have suspended it with a string like the ping pong ball, but at a lower height. I usually do this exercise in my home's windless tatami room for that extra kung-fu feeling. Yeah!

Also, I find what pushes Star Power to it's ultimate heights is the right music, so today I was rocking to this oldie by Bobby Brown. Check it out!



More tomorrow
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment