Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 69: A Smaller Stomach = Better Posture?

Hey all,

I slouch. I've tried to overcome it, but it's an unconscious habit now which makes it all the more difficult to deal with. However, something interesting has happened with the weight loss I've been experiencing on the KFB.

Now, for some reason, when I eat and slouch at the same time I'm really uncomfortable. I feel like my stomach is trying to burst out of me. To feel better I have to sit up to enjoy my meal. Before, when I was overweight, this was not an issue. However, now for some reason--perhaps it has to do with having a much smaller gut--I have to sit up straight when I eat or I feel funky. Just another wacky observation on the KFB.

More tomorrow,
Sean

3 comments:

  1. This makes sense. The smaller stomach organ would be compressed by the ribcage, where as before your more rotund stomach could hold its own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. That's what I thought was happening, but it's good to have a second more knowledgeable opinion.

    ReplyDelete