Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 52:One of the most Disturbing Things I've ever Seen.



Hey all,

The above picture is for the current ad campaign for Winston cigrattes in Japan. It made me sick the first time I saw it. I don't know who I was angrier at--The guy for posing for this picture or the message the ad sends. Coould he really have a body like that and smoke? Probably not, but the insinuation is infuriating.

Anyway, just had to post this. With all the work I've done on the PCP and now the KFB, it disturbs me to think someone who looks like this would smoke or even think about it.

Grrrr.

More tomorrow,

Sean

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I've thought the exact same thing. Apparently, he (from what I was told) he decided to become healthy after this to atone for something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been bugging me too. It's just such a sick image. Especially how he's all hairless like a cancer patient. Freaky.

    ReplyDelete