Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 10: Chugging along

Hey all,



My diet is proceeding well. No carbs at night, and no processed foods save the white rice we have around my house. I'd get brown, but I'd be seriously rocking the boat with my Japanese family, so I let this one pass. To paraphrase Bruce Lee: Sometimes you have to go with the flow.

I split my workout today. I did my Flexibility and Strength outisde from 5:00 - 6:00 A.M. this morning, and did my Agility in my bedroom thirty minutes later while my son slept and my wife was working downstairs.

I will be breaking things up again in the future, but truth be told I prefer getting my workout done and not have it hang over my head for the rest of the day, even parts of it.

More tomorrow,

Sean

1 comment:

  1. Ditto for me! I love to knock it out of the way and know that I'm "free" for the rest of the day!

    But there is also pleasure in doing the stretching and meditation later in the day, when I have more to push out of my mind and need a push to relax ...

    ReplyDelete