Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 3: Up with the Sun


Hey All,

I had a sandwhich that didn't agree with me yesterday for lunch, and I ended up with an unhappy stomach, so I went to bed without dinner last night for fear I might not keep anything down. However, the next morning I was up at four A.M. and ready to work out. My stomach wasn't 100%, but the rest of me was, so I got outside and got at it. It was relaxing exercising to the morning sun, if not so comfortable sitting on a jungle gym covered with the morning dew.

To speed things up, I gave up my breaks between sets. After I finished each set, I just waited until I caught my breath (about five seconds) and then started the next set. Now, don't mistake my haste for lack of intesity. I make sure every punch, kick, and stretch counts. I just forgo the breaks in between as much as possible. I'm hastin' not wastin'. I completed my workout in about fifty minutes today.

This 4:00 A. M. (or possibly 5:00 A.M.) rise will likely become the norm for Tuesdays from now on as I have gained an extra class at my school that robs me of my workout time between the time I take my son to meet his school bus and when I go to work. I could workout at night after work I suppose, but I hate that! I like my workout done and overwith before I start the bulk of my day.

Anyway, enough for one day.

More tomorrow,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment