Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 11: Organized Chaos


Hey all,


Today's workout is complete, but it was all over the place. Part was in the early morning while my son slept. Part was in the mid morning after breakfast, and the rest was done just after I took my son to meet his school bus. I went through the sets of each given exercise without interuption, but the time between exercises varied. Also, most of the workout was inside, while only two exercises were outside. Thus was definitely not one A to B workout like I always did on the PCP.


I tried to do the the Down Dog Twist, but no dice. Patrick will have to show me how to do that one when I go to his studio tomorrow.


On the upside, I've been standing close to a wall when I do my side leg swings. I only touch the wall when I lose my balance and need a quick reset. It was a real time saver and made me enjoy the exercise more.
More tomorrow,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, good idea with the wall touch. Tell us about the down dog twist when you figure it out!

    ReplyDelete