Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 9: I was wrong.

Hey all,



It's not impatience that working me over. It's simply time. I thought it was me (and it is still probably a little bit me), but the reality is my window for fitness is alot smaller. When I was on the PCP, my wife wasn't working so I could do the PCP while she looked after my son. However, with my wife back to work my old 6:00 - 7:30 A.M. workout window is shut tight. Now, I have to workout either in the morning before everyone gets up 4:30 - 6:00 A.M. or between 9:30 and 10:30 before I race off to work. This is not the complete picture, but you get the idea. Right now, with my balance being so poor, I loose alot of this time trying to get through the side leg swing sets. I had to give up my meditation today so I could have a shower and make my train to work.

However, I now believe all this will be a thing of the past because Patrick said today we can break up our workouts into different periods of the day. At least, that's how I interpreted the e-mail. So, now, I'm going to do my stretches and strength before I go to work, and saw my agility for my breaks at work or, if push comes to shove, the evening.

Monday and Tuesday are my tightest days. So they will require the most division of my workout. However, I should be able to keep it in a solid block on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. We'll see how it goes.

And now, a little hello to Jeremiah, E, Shelby, Pey, Heather, and Jessica. They are all members with me in the newly formed Group Tiger!

Let's support each other and the other groups the best we can. Good luck to us all.



Tiger Uppercut!

More tomorrow,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment