Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 6: Got It Done, so...um...Street Fighter Legacy!

Hey all,

I woke up just after five this morning, so I decided to get outside and get to it. Again, I gave up my breaks and hustled towards each set. Now, before you judge me to harshly, this is something Patrick has had me do in the past when I'm working out at his studio, "Com'on. No breaks. Let's go." Intensity is your friend.

The side leg sweeps continue to be a challenge in terms of balance. The flexibility stretches vary in difficulty not only with type, but with which side I do them on. My left side is way more stretchy compared to my right. Anyone care to comment on that?

Now, since I got my workout out of the way early today, I have time for some fun. So, here, the best Street Fighter film incarnation. Too bad it's only three minutes but the interview below suggests a possibly bright cinematic future. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you STREET FIGHTER: LEGACY and an interesting after interview.

Note: my blog is a little thin to house the videos in question, so double click on them to watch them on YouTube!





More tomorrow,

Sean

1 comment:

  1. Kinda cool to actually see how kung-fu looks in action. I noticed a lot of jump kicks and I wonder if that's par for course...

    ReplyDelete