Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 17: Feeling Strong after so Long

Hey all,

After the PCP finished in August, I kept right along with my exercise and diet until February 1st. On that day,I did a workout at Patrick's studio to support some new PCPers and then when I got home my body just cried out "Tired!". After that day, while I maintained a balanced diet and my weight, I just couldn't get myself outside to workout again. My body had had enough.

That's why it's nice to be on the KFB. I'm back in the rhythm again. I needed a kick start back into the world of exercise. Now, after a first week of grumbling, I'm back in the swing of things. I look forward to my jumprope, my push-ups, even my side crunches.

Let's hope the positive energy keeps flowing.

I should also mention I've been pretty tired lately. I get my 6-8 hours, but they don't seem to quite put me back to 100%. Also, I've got muscle pain in the upper-back of my legs from the leg swings. Boy, was I stiff this morning when I did those.

More tomorrow,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment