Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 13: Anytime, Anywhere and the D.D.T.

Hey all,

Once again I have to say, I really enjoy the fact I can spread my workout all over my day. I finshed everything in the morning today, but, again, it was not in order nor were the exercises all one after another. The sets were uninterupted, however. This approach to fitness has broadened my mind in terms of where exercise can take place and when. Also, it has relieved alot of the strees I was feeling in the first week of the program because i don't have to fit my whole workout into one time slot.

Yesterday, I went to Patrick's studio for a workout, and I found out how to do the down dog twist. People, if your having trouble, don't just leave your questions on the blog. Send your questions directly to Patrick. You get answers more quickly. I thought about posting a video I found that kind of illustrates how to do the down dog twist, but better to leave it to the man in charge as I don't wish to mislead anyone. Communicate with Patrick, people, communicate! I kniw because we've been through the PCP, we sometimes think we know everything, but there is always something more we can learn from the master.

Down Dog Twist. D.D.T. Heh. Remember this?



More tomorrow,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment