Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 20: A Weary Body can be dealt with. But, a Weary Spirit? That's Something Else.

I had a rough morning this morning. Nothing I can discuss here. But, like Patrick said during the PCP, there will be highs and lows. And, today, is a low one for me. I'm sure now the KFB will be no different. On the upside, my workout is finished. I almost didn't do it today because of my mood, but I did some house cleaning first and it cleared my head enough to get my butt out there and do my workout. It was a close one though.

More tomorrow,

Sean

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. It's awesome that you pushed through and did your workout. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the difference between the type of work we do and what most people do. Good day or bad, up or down, you just do it.

    And you'll never, ever feel worse afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of you for not giving in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By hanging in there, you've already won! And one of the few good things about a low day, is that the other days seem that much better!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete