Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 34: An Enemy becomes a Friend?

Hey all,

Side crunches. I've hated them for so long because I would get dizzy and alot of neck pain every time I did them. However, today, for the first time, I had no neck pain and did not get dizzy. Finally, I think, I have run the gauntlet. I think my body has finally accepted the fact that I'm going to do side crunches no matter how much it complains, so today it stopped complaining. Here's hoping it lasts. Knock on wood.

Thank heaven for small victories.

More tomorrow,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Being dizzy sucks, huh? Hey, hope things are staying calm for you after last week. I knocked on wood for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small victories are all that matter. I get dizzy easily, only mine is from spinning around -- so the Backwards Kick is threatening to be the bane of my existence. So far it hasn't. Small victories!

    ReplyDelete