Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 45: Halfway

Hey all,

Congratulations to the Tigers. We are halfway through the Kung Fu body. For forty-five days now I've been doing Strength, Agility, and Flexibility exercises and Meditation. What do I think of it all. Honestly, I don't know.

I thought about comparing this program thus far to the PCP, but that's not fair. The PCP is a refined program. The PCP has had time to mature. The KFB is in Beta stage.

I thought about going over the pros and cons in the KFB, but I don't think that is fair either since any cons are likely because of my own character flaws than any flaws in the actual program.

The workouts are time consuming, but Patrick is working to remedy that. And, let's face it, I don't have the free time I used to have on the PCP.

So. in the end, what do I think of the KFB so far? I'm just glad to be on the journey. For me it means exercise, health, and an expansion of health knowledge.

I guess I have a lot of faith in Patrick to guide us down the road of health.

Bring on the next 45 days.

And now, as a treat, here's the song I've been jumping rope to as of late. Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru. It's from the Kingdom Hearts 2 Soundtrack and Is rather fitting because these days I do find jumping rope gives me a feeling of sanctuary from the outside world, even more than meditation does. Cools song. Cool video. Enjoy



Enjoy.

More tomorrow,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment