Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 40: Allergies

Hey all,

I may have mentioned before that post PCP, my allergies have left me. When I say this, I mean food allergies--allergic reactions induced by eating too much food with processed milk and other crap in it. Unfortunately, my pollen/plant allergies are still with me. Last night these allergies decided to kick the crap out of me.

I was up until three last night battling a seriously runny nose that threatened to dehydrate me. It got to the point where I left my bedroom so my wife could sleep instead of listening to me sneeze and blow my nose. I went downstairs, took some medicine, cracked open my Nintendo DS, and played until the medicine finally started to work. My nose finally calmed down in the wee hours.

So, now, I'm tired as all heck as I head into my workout. So, I think I'm going to go out there today, but do half the number of sets. My fear is getting to tired and getting sick (i.e. a cold). So, I've got to play it smart.

More tomorrow,

Sean

1 comment: