Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 39: Sitting on my Heels!

Hey all,

Today was another small victory for me. After doing the child's pose stretch, I sat up and found I could finally sit on my heels! Now this may not seem like much to some. However, for someone like me who lives in Japan and actually has to sit like this for extended periods of time during certain social functions, this is a big deal. I still ache a bit when I sit on my heels mind you, but this is a big step towards impressing the Japanese people around me. Way cool!

Now, a little something for Patrick for brining me this far-heh. When we play Street Fighter together, he usually chooses Ibuki--the too cool school girl ninja--to go up against my ferocious Mexican masher T-hawk, and we have really good matches. Well, Patrick, I thought you might finally like the answer to the Ibuki question that has plagued fan boys since the dawn of Street Fighter III. Take it away, Ibuki:




Click to enlarge.

More tomorrow,

Sean

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I was an exchange student in Japan the summer I turned 15, and my host mother liked to giggle at me when I tried to sit on my heels for any period of time. Painful!

    ReplyDelete