Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 21: Let Poor Circulation be your Guide

Hey all,

I got up this morning and got right to my Wide Angle Forward Bend. I still can't get my legs very far apart and get down very far, but I'm working on it. I played a little Nintendo DS while I did my stretch. I forgot to take my timer with me, so I just waited until my whole left leg fell asleep. That's uasually about 10 minutes or more. Heh. Now that i think about it, I could have turned on my Nintendo DS clock.

My jumpropes were great today. My arms had all kinds of speed in them for some reason, so my rope was going around me like a tornado. The upper-backs of my legs are still feeling weak and tired these days. It makes getting up out of a deep chair a bit of an effort.

I guess I should mention I don't count my J-rope jumps. I just get out there and jump for 10 minutes. It's hard to get into J-rope zen when you're trying to keep count, so I don't. My J-rope and I are pals now. I don't have to keep an eye on everything it's doing.

More tomorrow,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment