Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 35: Well, would you look at this...

Hey all,


Check this out:

Breakfast:Carbs-80g Veg-130g Protein-1egg 250ml milk

Morning snack:160g fruit

Lunch:Carbs-100g Veg-AMAYW Protein-100g

Afternoon tea:120ml yogurtDinner:1apple 1banana 2eggs white 250ml milk

Evening snack:170g veg

Before workout:0

After workout:0

Yeah, I know. This is just one of our many diets. But, with only one month into the KFB, I'm already on a diet very similar to the one I was on on the last month of my PCP. I consider it a mark as to how far I've come from the person I used to be. Also, I do not find this diet intimidating at all.

Weight keeps dropping--Yeah! I'm finally below 79 kg which is a milestone for me. I know, it's just a number, but still...


I spent some extra time on my back kicks today at the expense of my other agility exercises as they are the most difficult for me to do coordination-wise. By the end, I was far from perfect, but they were fun. Also, I faced the "confusion feeling" I mentioned before several times and overcoming that is a high priority for me.

More tomorrow,

Sean

1 comment: